Pocketnow Weekly 259: Unsung Sony Xperia XZ Premium is unsung no more
It was OnePlus 5 launch week and you’ve probably seen a few too many videos on the darn thing before it even launched.
That was our lede last week. It still feels like OnePlus 5 launch week. So many comparisons and so much coverage and the litany doesn't stop, as you'll see in our news. Yes, there can be too much of a... bad thing?
We'll also talk about that phone which shall no longer be named with The Technology Nerd Who Likes to Film Stuff, Erica Griffin! She's also going to share her take on the Sony Xperia XZ Premium, a phone that can capture up to 960 frames per second and play back 4K like it means it.
Make sure you're charged and ready for the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the video recorded from 4:00pm Eastern on June 28th (coming soon), or check out the high-quality audio version right here. You can shoot your listener emails to email@example.com for a shot at getting your question read aloud on the air the following week!Pocketnow Weekly 259 Recording Date
June 28, 2017Hosts
Support for this show comes from Shutterstock, home to over 125 million royalty-free images.
Whether you need a couple of images for a project or have a more regular need, the visuals you select really do matter. That's why Shutterstock's curators review every piece of content that can help you tell any story. And with an average of 150,000 pieces of media coming in daily, you don't want to miss out on taking advantage of what may be a crucial element to marketing yourself or your business.
They're offering a 20 percent discount to listeners of this show — all you have to do is hit this link! Shutterstock: Great stories start here.News Summary
The news delivered in just a few minutes.
- The OnePlus 5's display is upside down and that has some side effects
- LG Q6 could actually be a mini G6
- Xfinity Mobile launches LG X charge
- Comcast and Charter interrupt T-Mobile's merger talks with Sprint
- Jay-Z's TIDAL is slayin' (in several ways) with "4:44" and Sprint
- Lenovo may rescue Project Fi from being too expensive
- AT&T does home and business internet via cell towers now
- T-Mobile helps to preserve PBS in the rural plains and ridges
- LG G4 bootloop issues get proper warranty support in Canada
(9:00)Erica Griffin drops science on color gamuts, the Sony Xperia XZ Premium and the OnePlus 5!
See you soon!