BFS 027: Rob Cuesta | Secrets to Consulting Success
Speaker | Best-Selling Author | Entrepreneur | Consultant
Rob Cuesta is the owner of Joined-Up Marketing and HyperSuasion Consulting, and author of five Amazon best-selling books on marketing for professionals. With a client base that spans four continents and over 25 years’ experience as a speaker, consultant and marketer, Rob has worked with some of the largest organisations in the world and some of the smallest.
WARNING: working with Rob may expose you to revolutionary ideas, untapped revenue streams and extreme profitability. You have been warned!
In this episode you will discover:
- How Rob found himself $170,000 in debt and how he turned it around
- The critical mistakes most entrepreneur’s make
- How Joint Ventures propelled Rob’s business
- What the value of a Coach or Mentor is
- Sometimes luck helps you find your path
- Entrepreneurship - YOU CAN’T DO IT ALONE
- Learn the difference between self-employed and owning a business
- How making tea helped Rob realize he was doing things all wrong
- Learn the phrase - Reassuredly expensive
- How to charge what you are worth
- Why being open to changing who you are selling to can pay HUGE dividends
- How to find premium clients
- If you are making the transition from employee to boss free - read this book!
- How to use a book you haven’t written yet to get in front of your perfect clients
Rob’s Social Media
On Twitter @robcuesta
Want more Boss Free Society?
SUBSCRIBE: Never miss an episode by using one of the options below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- • Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- • Click Here to Subscribe via RSS Feed
BIG BIG FAVOR :: Would you leave us a quick review on ITunes?
It helps the show tremendously and we would appreciate it greatly.
Tim and Patty will be so grateful to you (plus it comes with a shout out on air) #winning