Flash Briefing Launch with Simon Marcus #14
In this special episode, Teri announces the Voice in Canada Flash Briefing launch and invites Simon Marcus, CEO of Pippa.io, to discuss his company and the service used to host the Voice in Canada flash briefing.
Voice in Canada Flash Briefing Launch!
I am really excited to launch the Voice in Canada Flash Briefing! I wanted to create something on the Amazon Alexa platform that would be valuable to the the Alexa in Canada community and creating a flash briefing seemed like the perfect idea. The flash briefing is designed to be a series of daily short episodes, discussing tips and tricks, commands, skills, reviews, news, and deals.
To thank you for being an early supporter of the flash briefing launch, I will be giving away a free Amazon Echo Dot to one lucky listener. Make sure to scroll to the bottom to see how you can enter to win the Echo Dot!
Benefits of Flash Briefings
Benefits for the Listeners
- Very easy to listen to.
- Almost no friction to listening.
- Can multitask while consuming audio content.
- Can discover and learn about new topics very easily.
Benefits for the Producers
- Huge opportunity for Producers - there only approximately 200 flash briefings currently in Canada.
- Can discuss your passion/hobbies.
- Can serve your audience and promote your business.
Welcome Simon Marcus!
Simon Marcus is the CEO of Pippa.io, the podcast and flash briefing hosting service that I use to host my Alexa in Canada podcast and Voice in Canada flash briefing. Pippa.io has made it very easy to setup my flash briefing, particularly because there is no coding or programming required. Simon joins me on the podcast to discuss his service and how he and his team developed the flash briefing feature.
List of resources mentioned in this episode:
- Voice in Canada Flash Briefing
- Pippa.io (use the coupon 'alexaincanada' for a free month)
- Please leave a review of the Voice in Canada Flash Briefing on Amazon
Win a Brand New Echo Dot!
Thank you so much for being here and listening to my very first flash briefing episodes. To express my appreciation I am holding a contest to award one of you awesome early listeners with a brand new Echo Dot!
To enter the contest, follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Leave an honest review of the flash briefing through your Alexa app or on the Amazon Skills store by clicking HERE!
2. Take a screenshot of your review BEFORE you submit it. Once you have your screenshot, submit the review.
3. Post the screenshot to your Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook account with these 3 hashtags:
BONUS: Get an extra entry for every extra social media channel that you post your screenshot to with those hashtags!
I will choose one lucky winner at random on March 5th and I will announce the winner on the Alexa in Canada social media channels and notify the winner through his/her social media account!