Conversations with Phil: Carrie On with Carrie Wilkerson
This week's episode was a special treat for me. I got to have a conversation with someone I've admired and learned from online for a very long time - but we've never had a chance to talk about anything person to person - until now. Carrie Wilkerson is the author of book The Barefoot Executive and she is one of the most genuine, hard working, smart business and leadership experts I know. Carrie and I talked about:
- Her orange car "Tangie"
- Her 4 kids, 2 store bought and 2 homemade
- Her daughter getting a lime green car - which is way more effective than using "Find my iPhone" for finding a teenager
- Her pivot into the leadership space - by writing 1 book a month for 5 months
- The Barefoot Executive - and how that got idea and movement started
- Her love and pursuit of goals
- Carrie's learning recommendation - which is all about the power of 1 - 1 new skill, 1 deficit, 1 growth area or 1 person to study for a whole year!!
- And so much more!