#43. Cortney McDermott: Change Starts Within You
Here I'm having an intimate chat with Author, Speaker, and Coach, Cortney McDermott. She talks through her personal experience of being "miserably successful" and how important it is for each of us to contribute to the greater whole, in the way we were designed to.
She also specifically addresses:
- What a sustainable life looks like?
- How baby-steps are what often lead us to our greatest changes
- How we can identify, and then start taking, our own baby-steps towards a life that brings us joy
- How we can tap into our deepest selves needs
- And how Compound Interest can be an important concept when we think about personal growth (that small bit of effort on a consistent basis adds up to a whole heap!).
Cortney's book - Change Starts With You - get it here: https://www.amazon.com/Change-Starts-Within-You-Confidence/dp/0998955205/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497023369&sr=8-1&keywords=change+starts+within+you
To learn more about Cortney and her work, head over to her website: www.cortinc.com
Books Cortney mentioned in this podcast included: