#55. Shannon Kaiser on Self-Love
Shannon Kaiser is a Bestselling Author, a Life Coach, and an Inspirational Speaker. She is also the author of the brand new book called The Self-Love Experiment [https://www.amazon.com/Self-Love-Experiment-Principles-Compassionate-Accepting/dp/0143130692]
>> If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review! www.thrive.how/review <<
Shannon opens up about her journey and her struggle with self-love and acceptance in this interview. She shares insights into what really loving oneself looks and feels like, and offers realistic ways to start moving towards self love.
Specifically in this episode we discuss:
- How self love isn't about how you look, but how you live
- How Shannon had a moment of insight which brought about the essential insight - that she didn't have to change in order to love herself
- The importance of self-care in the journey towards self-love, and asking yourself "what feels joyful?"
- What commitment to oneself looks like
- That you don't have to be "fixed" - none of us are broken
- What "Almost Paradise Syndrome" is and how to get out of it
- The dangers in looking for external validation and how to avoid it
- And, how taking our eyes off our perceived flaws is one of the most empowering actions we can take
She also leaves us with an important question:
What have I always wanted to do but I have not given myself permission to do?
To learn more about Shannon, and her new book - The Self Love Experiment - head to www.playwiththeworld.com
A direct link to purchase The Self Love Experiment (it's on sale!) >> https://www.amazon.com/Self-Love-Experiment-Principles-Compassionate-Accepting/dp/0143130692
Shannon is also offering a free workshop to all of those who purchase the book. To claim your spot, head to playwiththeworld.com
Find Shannon on social media @ShannonKaiserWrites
To learn more about Kate head to: www.thrive.how