#16: Cassandra Bodzak - How to Eat With Intention & Create a Life that Lights You Up
This week I had the honor of interviewing Cassandra Bodzak. She is a Healthy Living Expert, a certified health & wellness coach, a meditation teacher, as well as cooking extraordinaire. She is an all around #lightmaker
Her work focuses on people feeling good from the inside out – which I am wholeheartedly on board with! She helps people live their happiest and healthiest lives, through taking care of their bodies and nourishing their souls.
She was on ABC’s the Taste and a regular contributor to Shape Magazine. She is also the Author of a soon to be released cookbook and self-care guide: Eat With Intention: Recipes and Meditations for a Life That Lights You Up.
In this episode we go deep. We had an awesome conversation. We cover:
- The common struggle women have with body image,
- The Well-Being Trifecta, and how Cassandra believes whole health isn't just about food,
- The importance of Self-Care and what that can look like,
- How Cassandra taught herself how to meditate via the internet (no expensive retreats here),
- How you can literally shower your body with appreciation and learn to love the skin you're in.
Cassandra can be found at her website: www.cassandrabodzak.com
Her book is called - Eat With Intention - and can be preordered now on Amazon.
Her online membership community is Aprecity. If you'd like to know more, head here: https://aprecity.com/join
Cassandra can also be found on facebook or instagram! @CassandraBodzak
For weblinks, head over to my website at www.thrive.how/podcast16