#68. Marcus Aurelius Anderson: Facing Adversity
Marcus Aurelius Anderson is a Mindset Coach, Speaker & Author. His new book is called - The Gift of Adversity.
Today we're talking adversity, and how to start moving forward when you feel stuck or blindsided by life. Marcus has an incredible story about overcoming adversity, but what I really appreciate about him, is how focused he not simply telling his story, but in giving others practical ideas, thoughts and actions to help them overcome adversity in their own lives.
Specifically we discuss:
- What adversity is
- The importance of deciding your attitude toward adversity before you get landed with the really hard stuff
- The regret of wasting your potential
- Marcus' quote - "The things that make people great don't happen by accident"
- My initial frustration with the sentiment that we all have enough time
- The power of identifying what you really want, and what you don't want.
- What fulfilment means to Marcus
- ...and SO much more!
Shortcut to purchase his book, The Gift of Adversity, here.
To visit Marcus' website, you can head here: www.marcusaureliusanderson.com
To watch his TED Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXicUawrH6o