#70: Susie Moore - The Side Hustle Lifestyle
Susie Moore is an Author, Speaker, Life Coach and creator of the Side Hustle Academy. I think of her as the Queen of Side Hustle's as she's also written a book all about how to Side Hustle called What if It Does Work Out?
> I also mention my very own Reconnect & Reboot Workshop Series that will be live in January. To learn more and register, head here: www.thrive.how/reboot
In today's episode I'm really picking Susie's brain. What does it take to be a side-hustler? And how do you get started with making that hidden dream of yours a reality?
We're covering a lot in this energetic listen, including:
- How most people live in Comfortville
- What a Charged life feels like
- In importance of your desires in leading the way
- How leading from our passions and letting go of the pressure are keys to success
- The importance of action, and learning how to pull the trigger on your hustle
- Danger of Analysis-Paralysis
- Why you should choose a side hustle that doesn't feel like work
- How pursuing your side hustle can make you a better wife, mother etc.
- What you can gain from starting a side hustle, and what you give up
- How to push fear to the side, and keep on hustling
Susie's new book - What if it Does Work Out - is available here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/What-If-Does-Work-Out/dp/0486816494
You can find out more about Susie at her webhome - www.susie-moore.com
To find out more about the host Kate Snowise, head here: www.thrive.how