#72. Ricky Cooper: Maintaining Positive Habits
I'm talking Habits with the creator of Elephant App, Ricky Cooper. THis is a juicy and personal episode where we dive into how we can form New, Positive Habits in our daily routines, without falling prey to the millions of distractions that get in our way.
If you've ever wanted to drink more water, sit up straight or be more mindful, this episode is a must list.
We cover a bunch of stuff including:
- The alarming stats around New Year's Resoultions
- The habit loop that is an essential part of changing our daily behavior
- How small changes can lead to giant gains
- Ricky's personal story with Panic Attacks and how that related to his desire to change some of his own habits
- Eckhart Tolle, Oprah and some other personal development leaders
- and how I hardly got any sleep last night ;)
To find the Elephant App on your device, search in your App Store: Elephant Never Forget. You can also find more information at www.elephantapp.com
I also mention the Reconnect & Reboot Group Program I am running in Jan 2018. To learn more, head here: www.thrive.how/reboot
p.s. Eckhart Tolle's life changing book is called A New Earth. You can read about it (and find a link to purchase) and my 3 other all-time fav self-help books here: https://www.thrive.how/my-four-favorite-self-help-books/