#77. Andrea Owen: How to Stop Feeling Like Sh*t
Andrea is the Life Coach behind the Your Kick Ass Life. She is also an Author of two books, a Mentor, a podcast host and a Mother.
We're getting REAL today. Both Andrea and I are talking about the habit-traps we have fallen into along the path of our personal growth and development, and how they kept us down (for a while). We're also diving into some of the 14 Habits she covers in depth in her new book - How to Stop Feeling Like Shit.
Those habits include:
- Self Sabotaging
- Numbing Out
But we're so much jucier than just that. We also discuss:
- How self-help can sometimes make you feel like a failure and how not cool that can be
- How often we crack open, but we're not yet ready to do the work
- The point of no return in personal development, when you've turned the light on and can see the sh*t
- Codependency and how it can undermine our happiness
- And how learning to manage how big emotions is an essential part to trusting ourselves
To find Andrea, www.yourkickasslife.com or search "Your Kick Ass Life" in on your favorite social platform.
You can purchase How to Stop Feeling Like Shit from Amazon by clicking here: http://amzn.to/2GhjUAN
The other books that come up in our chat:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks (great read)
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Codependent No More by Melody Beattie