#80. Having Presence
I'm talking about the concept of having presence. We all want to be able to put our best foot forward in life, and in this episode I'll cover some of the ways you can make that happen, very intentionally.
This episode covers:
- What Presence actually is
- Amy Cuddy's (Harvard Social Psychologist) research around Presence
- When we might want to call on presence to help us get us through tough situations
- How we can hack our own body language to feel more powerful
- The importance of understanding situations that trigger us
I mention Amy Cuddy's bestselling book - Presence. It is a great read, and also available in audiobook form.
If you'd like to see her TED talk to get some of these teachings first hand, head here: https://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are
To learn more about host Kate Snowise, visit her at her web-home: www.thrive.how
To join the free facebook Here to Thrive closed community, hit this link: www.thrive.how/facebook