#81. April Seifert - Stop Living by Default
Live each day as if it is your last. We hear it all of the time yet few of us really live from that truth. April is different. She has taken this life cliche and used it to fuel her passion for life.
April is absolutely awesome. She is a Social Psychologist and host of the Women Inspired! podcast. She believes when we can recognize the precious gift of each and every day, we can start to really push our comfort zones and get out of our own way.
She has a powerful story that helps illustrate just why she feels so passionately about this. In this episode, we talk through her story including:
- How her childhood helped shape her view of life
- The recognition that our health isn't always a given
- How she could have been sad, but instead, she got motivated
- What we can do when we decide that life isn't all that scary after all
- How a shy girl becomes a confident adult
- What social psychologists do
- Her special 3-part journal
- and so so much more (like toddlers and toileting.haha)'
You can learn more about April and download her free Life Blueprinting Tool here: www.aprilseifert.com
To find out more about Here to Thrive's host, Kate, head here: www.thrive.how