#94. Esther Blum: Happy, Healthy, Gorgeous.
Esther Blum is a Bestselling Author of 4 books on how we can live Nutritionally Healthy and Happy Lives. She is an Integrative Nutritionist and Registered Dietician.
She is also an open-minded Momma who has been through a big bunch of life lessons and is now seeing so much of the wisdom which she shares here today.
Some of the things we cover include:
- How eating Carbs at night is good for your sleep
- How important our thoughts are to our overall health
- How Vitamin D is more of an issue now due to WiFi signals
- How as a culture, we are checked out and numb when it comes to food, and what that is doing to us
- The power of forgiveness in healing us
- How shame will never be a sustainable model when it comes to taking care of ourselves
Esther mentioned her Free Download on her Website: Eat, Drink and be Fortyish. You can find that here: www.estherblum.com
It includes recipes, and tips like the couple we shared here, that can help you get on the front foot when it comes to your health and nourishing your body in the right way. There are extensive lists of good bitter greens, carbs and more.
-- And please review Here to Thrive! www.thrive.how/review --
You can find me on Instagram https://instagram.com/kate.snowise