#98. Mastin Kipp: Claiming Your Power
This one was an awesome full-circle moment for me! Mastin is a number one best-selling author of Daily Love and Claim Your Power, speaker and Creator of Functional Life Coaching™ for people who are seeking rapid transformation in their lives.
He has been featured on Oprah's Super Soul Sunday in one of their highest rated episodes, and recognized as a “thought leader for the next generation” by Oprah Winfrey. He’s also a two-time contributor to Oprah’s new book.
Mastin has built a highly successful international personal development company that helps people create rapid change, connect to who they really are and how to live their lives with passion and purpose. Through his writing, online courses, in-person seminars and international retreats, Mastin has worked with over two million people in over 100 countries around the world.
In this episode, we're focusing on what Mastin has been doing lately, and his understanding of the power unhealed trauma is having unconsciously in so many of our lives. He believes that we all have trauma, and that until we look at it and truly heal it, we will never be able to step fully into our power and potential.
Specifically we're talking:
- What Functional Life Coaching™ is?
- The lack of looking for the root-cause in the current methods of self-help and development
- How we can be doing all the right things, and still feel like we're not evolving or getting anywhere
- How the political divide and uprising around racial inequality and misogyny are actually good things
- And why our goal needs to be to make sure we don't pass our suffering on to others.
We mention the live event he is holding from July 12th-15th in Orlando, FL. Tickets are still available and very reasonably priced. You can find those here: www.claimyourpowerlive.com
To learn more about Mastin, head to www.mastinkipp.com