Vessles Of Glory, Carriers of Heaven
S1 E4: Vessels of Glory, Carriers of Heaven
The Lord wants to release the Kingdom of God through us, every where we go. Living in sync with his heart and his ways, obedient to the spirit in us, releasing heaven on earth in all things. We're vessels of glory, carriers of heaven. Do you believe it?
---> Download this episode's PDF at http://bit.ly/klp-e4pdf
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, GooglePlay, Stitcher or wherever else you get your podcasts. Be sure to rate and review our podcast to help us get the word out. Thank you so much!
- Join our FB group by searching “Kingdom Life Podcast Group” on Facebook.
- Follow us on social media @KingdomLifePodcast.
- Connect with us by emailing TheKingdomLifePodcast@gmail.com
- Support the podcast by helping us upgrade our gear: https://amzn.to/2O6xzT0
- Support with a one time or recurring donation: http://bit.ly/klp-donate
- When you support our podcast, you support The Source Broadcasting Network studio where multiple podcasts are recorded and produced. We are creating video, audio, blog and other downloadable resources for the body of Christ. Thank you!
God's glorious Kingdom spreads as God's people spread his Glory.
The Lord began showing me that we are:
- Carriers of Heaven!
- The Lord wants to release the Kingdom of God through us, every where we go. Living in sync with his heart and his ways, obedient to the spirit in us, releasing heaven on earth in all things.
- Oaks of righteousness, on display for his glory.
- Vessels carrying his glory into the earth / sourced from a heavenly place.
But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
BUT DO WE REALLY BELIEVE THIS?!
What have we believed about who we are in Christ?
What thoughts do we have toward ourselves?
- Our abilities
- Our inadequacies
- Our lack?
We need to bring our thoughts under the judgement of the word.
Hebrews 4:12-13 - For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
Division of Soul & Spirit - Is this me, or is this God? Is this the mind of Jason, of is this the Mind of Christ!?
How am I thinking? Am I setting my mind on the flesh ( soul ) or am I setting my mind on the Spirit?
JUDGE MY THOUGHTS LORD
Submit your thoughts and attitudes to God for judgment.
Lord, here’s how I’m feeling. Here’s what I’m thinking. Here’t the current attitude of my heart.
Give your judgement, Lord.
Is this Soul? Is this Spirit?
Are we SOUL thinking or are we SPIRIT thinking?
Romans 8:6-8 - For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot. Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Is my mind set on the flesh, or is my mind set on the Spirit?
We can’t sort out the flesh by acting in the flesh.
We sort out the flesh by acting in the Spirit.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5 - For although we live in the flesh, we do not wage war according to the flesh, 4 since the weapons of our warfare† are not of the flesh, but are powerful† through God for the demolition of strongholds. We demolish arguments 5 and every proud thing that is raised up against the knowledge† of God, and we take every thought captive to obey Christ.
Stronghold : a fortified, military stronghold; a strong-walled fortress
Joshua 6:20 - So the troops shouted, and the trumpets sounded. When they heard the blast of the trumpet, the troops gave a great shout, and the wall collapsed.† The troops advanced into the city, each man straight ahead, and they captured the city.